Already started? Login below to access your account.
New users: Click here to create an account.
Each Innovators Awards Entry Should Address:
Why the Project/Application/Product being nominated stands out as an innovative application of a military electronics or aerospace electronics product or system
Judges Will Review Your Entry Based on the Following Criteria:
- Innovative approach to project or system design and implementation
- Value to the user, which can be measured by such qualities as return-on-investment, loss prevention, or business- efficiency gains
- Positive impact on the customer
- Sustainability, characterized by overall eco-friendliness, long-term value, lifecycle cost-effectiveness, or other measures you can describe
- Meeting a defined need as a well-conceived, well-executed initiative that fully met specific user requirements
- Collaboration, including communication and cooperation throughout the value chain through which the product or system was procured and deployed
- Impact, which can be identified by describing the difference made on the professionals involved, on the productivity of users, and/or on society as a whole.
Make Sure to Include the Following:
- A specification sheet outlining the user needs that are met
- Project begin and end dates (if applicable)
Optional Items to Consider:
- Testimonials by end-user customers
- Video footage of the product/system in use at the application site (“Smartphone-quality” video is acceptable.)